Wednesday, February 29, 2012

miui us rom in my galaxy s2

I am actually waiting for cyanogen stable cm9 rom. So while waiting i try out MIUI.US rom. Been using it for 2 weeks...love it a lot.
The highlight feature of this rom is the Theme changer. Lot of custom theme on their online library....I having fun playing with lot of it.
The interface are very clean. The only complain....battery drain faster than my previous rom CM7 & CM9. Since i have two battery for my SGS2....so not a problem for me.

here are some screen of this nice ROM:

The file explorer

Your customize your status bar, icon set, font etc

yes, is a gingerbread 2.3.7 only

The online theme library is huge.


The folder function is similar to ios

The love the digital clock

here you can customize lot of stuff....very fun

You can downlaod the rom at: http://roms.miui.us/
Before that you need to know what is rooted and clockworkmod, you can find all the info at XDA forum

1 comment: